The reason of adopting "Patreon" integration with NVR Community Edition
Software development and maintenance is an expensive work, and it costs an entire software team hundreds hours of work every month in order to do it right.
Through the years of business development, we found the majority of users have chosen to utilize our free-for-noncommercial edition of "NVR Software Community Edition" software, to replace the need for license fee payment to Genius Vision. Although it is our clear knowledge that in fact, many of those users are actually applying our software into commercial scenario, we don't have an actionable plan against those users.
Nevertheless, the aforementioned fact has severely hindered our career toward software development and our strength to continue to enhance our software to benefit all our users. There are so many exciting things we plans to do exclusively for our passionate users, including:
- H.265 integration
- Add support to High DPI mode.
- Telegram notification integration
- Microsoft Face API integration
We want to continue to enhance our software to benefit you, but we need your help to do this.
This "Patreon integration" direction change gives our team a new hope for a better tomorrow. Please consider to appreciate our creative effort by actual action -- to become one of our patron. Even a patronship of $1/month is a great encouragement to us, and we will be very appreciated to your contribution. Also you will get our exclusive content.
We are trying various way to increase our revenue. If you have any suggestion, please do tell us. Also, if there are some features that you hope that Genius Vision NVR to have, please also tell us. We will appreciate your input.
- What is the exclusive content for patron?
- Why do you choose Patreon over other platforms such as Indiegogo or PayPal to collect funding?
- So your "free software" isn't free after all? Can I download trial version?
- How to download Community Edition using Patreon
- Purchase Genius Vision commercial license
- Download Genius Vision NVR Commercial Edition
- Does becoming a patron permits commercial use of Community Edition?