Patreon charge cycle and auditing
The Patreon platform does not immediately charge your payment card. Instead, it waits to the 1st of every month to make the charge. If one cancels the patronship before 1st of next month, we receive nothing for that month.
Normally, we trust all patrons who accessed patron-only materials (files or rewards) will have the courtesy to allow at least one cycle of charge (as the name "patron" suggests). Thus, we would make the exclusive content accessible before we even receive the payment. After all, we believe the patronship should be built upon trust.
However, we observed about 5% of users seems to exploit the Patreon platform's trusting nature, by cancelling patronship right after accessed exclusive content (for example: downloading the files or activate NVR rewards). As the Patreon platform charges the card only at the 1st of every month, this practice can be considered as cheating. These accounts will be flagged by our audit department in a monthly review for further actions.
If you just want to try the software, please download our commercial free trial edition at http://geniusvision.net/. You can try this full-function commercial software for 60 days freely, without having to become any patrons.
If for some reasons you are compelled to do this, and you don't want your account be flagged by our audit department, please contact us and explain your reason. Perhaps we can work out a way to deal with your issue.
Currently flagged accounts
The accounts listed here has downloaded Patreon exclusive content and withdrew the patronship immedately without actually paying anything. They will be denied from any future Genius Vision services.
- Alberto Ramirez (https://www.patreon.com/user/creators?u=6981967)
- RP (https://www.patreon.com/user/creators?u=9507487)
- Robert Bliss (https://www.patreon.com/user/creators?u=9324731)
- Stefan Engelbert (https://www.patreon.com/user/creators?u=9320712)
- Nur Arofatullah (https://www.patreon.com/user/creators?u=9037255)
- Eric (https://www.patreon.com/user/creators?u=9030848)
- Michal R (https://www.patreon.com/user/creators?u=9013568)
- Jean Brito (https://www.patreon.com/user/creators?u=8960139)
If there are any misunderstandings about these flagged accounts, please contact us to sort out. Thank you for playing fair!