What are Genius Vision general policy for troubleshooting?
As a general policy of Genius Vision, we are not able to respond to any field problems, unless the information provided contains essentials clue. This is designed to counter protocol abuse against the technical support channel. So before one makes any field problem requests, please make sure one have provided enough clues.
Often, in order to gather required clues, spending some serious effort to do troubleshooting by oneself is necessary. These efforts may include:
1. Testing on multiple different computers.
2. Interchanging potential incompatible computer components (including software components such as drivers, hardware components, and internal cabling that connects components).
3. Examine for possible deteriorated hard disks, network cables, and switches/routers.
4. Rule out possible influences from malicious hackers or computer virus/malwares.
In light of the possibilities described above, the local diagnostic effort becomes very important, in which Genius Vision is not able to provide.
How to get in touch with Genius Vision personnel contact?
There are a variety of methods that you get in touch with Genius Vision personnel. However, recently the contact methods to Genius Vision personnel has been abused severely. As a result, it might not be easy for our personnel to give a response to your inquiry. Here we provide some guidelines about frequently encountered types of inquiry and how to better format your question to get a response from our personnel:
- License-related problem: We found majority inquiries about license problem are related to attempts to circumvent Genius Vision license control mechanism (in other words, hacking). Therefore we might not be able to respond. This is detailed in this article.
- IP camera related questions: Please check this article.
- Feasibility inquiry: "feasibility inquiry" is defined as questions like "Can you confirm your software will do XXX or YYY?". Due to the reason explain in this article, we are not able to respond to this kind of inquiries. As described in the article, this type of inquiries need to be answered by field system integrators, and not by software developers.
- Troubleshooting: Please check this article.
- General product technical inquiry: Please use the forum by checking this article.
- Business discussion: In general, we are not able to discuss business with someone who has never purchased any license, hasn't been purchasing a significant amount of license, or hasn't been purchasing for a very long time. Please take this point into your consideration, it's very important to us. If would help if you proactively bring up the topic about the accumulated sales you have contributed to Genius Vision within one year, before we start to discuss any "potential" business.
- Discussion of unclear objective: Every discussion takes manpower, so it would be pointless to discuss a topic without knowing the aim or objective you have in your mind. In other words, each discussion is part of a commercial process. It would help if you describe very clearly what is that you want to achieve and how is it commercially relevant to Genius Vision. We will not engage in otherwise aimless discussion.
How to deal with "license related problem"
Genius Vision license control mechanism is explained in the user manual. We used to have a comprehensive process to help users with license problems. However, this process has been abused severely to circumvent our license control mechanism (in other words, hacking). Generally speaking, this is done by feeding our personnel with false, incomplete, or otherwise misleading information about how or why the license get into trouble in the first place. As a result, we are no longer able to help this type of questions, unless some special circumstances. We are not able to list the "special circumstances" here because it will only be used as a hacking tool.
As a official policy of Genius Vision, the license control mechanism serves as the last defense measure to our revenue. Therefore it must not be compromised in any way. If the license control mechanism determines your license is invalidated, then unfortunately, repurchase a new set of license is necessary.
Furthermore, attempting to attack the license control mechanism will only result in the policy to become more strict, including the possibility that we might shutdown the online payment system once-for-all. So in order to create a better tomorrow for all of us, please do not do this.
Thanks for your understanding.
What is "unknown group" and why is it related to "out of stock" issue?
A small percentage of users report they encountered an "out of stock" issue when attempting to purchase commercial licenses, as the following picture suggests. This is part of the continued effort for Genius Vision to combat the so-called "unknown group". Allow us to explain more in detail as follows.
We initially confirmed the existence of the "unknown group" in the news release announced at 2018'10/30. At that time, we have not yet fully grasped the shape of such a group. However, after comprehensively studying a considerable amount of data since then, we are now beginning to understand how such a group works. Thus, an effort is invested to detect and control how Genius Vision software is used, against the malicious strategies conducted by the unknown group. Part of the effort is to control the inventory (e.g. "stock") according to various purchaser information, including the geological area the purchasers are from. However, since falsifying IP addresses is one common skill of the unknown group, we depend not solely on that piece of information. To be clear, if a user encounters an "out of stock" issue, it does not necessarily mean the user is detected as the unknown group. It could mean the license is actually "out of stock", which is a normal business situation and not an "error". It could also mean the user is detected as the unknown group, and therefore received the message. Our strategy against the unknown group is implemented in artificial intelligence and big data. As a common understanding, no A.I. is infallible. It could also be possible that a user does not belong to the unknown group but is detected as one (please check "Remedy for false-positive detection" section below). For security reasons, we cannot disclose or explain which condition the user has encountered.
The basic idea of the "unknown group"
Among the vast amount of information we have analyzed about the unknown group, we have grasped some knowledge of their behaviors. Although we cannot disclose too much information, some basic ideas can be shared with our users. Firstly, the unknown group excels at information manipulation (e.g. feeding disinformation or otherwise misleading information to gain personnel-level control) and social engineering. Their ultimate goal is postulated as to "gain control access to the whole company of Genius Vision". We suspect that the popularity and widespread of our software have made us an easy target. However, if we know what they are after, we can make plans to fight it in order to preserve good user experiences and our honest business conduct. Nevertheless, during this process, the inconvenience may occur. Let us apologize first. For a better tomorrow, let all of us work together to deal with this invisible but rapidly spreading problem of the "unknown group".
Remedy for false-positive detection
If a user does not belong to the unknown group but is detected as one, it's called false-positive detection. We are planning two options to remedy this situation:
- Create a special inventory program. That allows the purchasing of limited items at specified MoQ at a limited time.
- Revise the distributor program. The root cause of the unknown group can easily target Genius Vision, lies in the holes of our original distributor program. Therefore, we are planning to revise the distributor program to be more concise and reasonable. To get an early preview of such a program, please click here.
NOTE: The two options are merely at the preparation stage. This is because some issue (which is explained at 10/10) needs to be resolved first. Until that issue resolves, these options will not actually proceed.
Thank you for your continued support for Genius Vision products.
Revising of Genius Vision commercial license distributor program
NOTE: This is a tentative program and is merely at the preparation stage. Check here for more information.
The current bidding of Genius Vision commercial license distributor program is published at this table:
Respective fields in this table are explained as follows:
- Territory: Territory of distribution.
- Updated: Date of last data update of the row.
- Product scope: Option between "Commercial" or "Commercial+Lite". Distribution right monthly fee differs for different product scopes. Obviously, the second option will be "much more" expensive.
- Genius Vision suggested Distribution monthly fee (USD): The suggested distribution monthly fee. You can use this form to request the suggested fee.
- Highest bidded Distribution monthly fee (USD): The current highest bid of the monthly fee. You can use this form to provide your own bid. However, if you provided a value that is too low, it might not even be processed. This value should correspond to the real market value of Genius Vision regional distribution right. If you don't have any idea, it is recommended to ask Genius Vision to provide a recommended bid.
- Interested parties: Businesses that have submitted bids will be disclosed in this field.
- Remarks: Other notes.
Submitting bidding or feedback
Use this following form to submit your bidding, request suggested fee, or provide feedbacks (questions). When submitting a request for the first time, you will need to provide your basic business data. Subsequent requests will only need Email.
For questions or feedback, we may not be able to respond to the individual customer. However, your feedback will be used to improve or adjust the program. All information will be published through Facebook page or official website at https://geniusvision.net.
Terms for Genius Vision crowdfunding of commercial NVR bulk license
In an attempt to mitigate the severe unknown group social-attack problem, we are trying the Fundrazr, which is supposed to be a trustworthy crowdfunding platform since it has partnered with PayPal. Our official campaign in the platform can be found at the following link:
If you have questions that are specific to the crowdfunding campaign, please use the "Contact campaign" function in the campaign page above. Note that, unfortunately, because of the intensive social attack mentioned above, most of our personnel-level contact functions are paralyzed. If you want to contact properly with our personnel, be sure to follow the protocol described at "How to get in touch with Genius Vision personnel contact?".
Following are a set of terms you should agree to if you want to participate in the campaign:
1. If the deadline is passed without reaching the funding goal, no license will be granted. Instead, the campaign will be suspended and the amount accumulated will remain for the next time of the campaign, if there is any. Note, there is no guarantee there will be a next time, nor can we estimate the schedule for a potential next time. We reserve the right to change the contents if there will be any restart of a new campaign in the future.
2. If you want to receive a commercial license after the funding goal is reached, please use the product option. Contribution without product selection will be deemed as a donation to Genius Vision, which we will appreciate very much.
3. There will be no refund of any kind. One major reason we have altered our PayPal policy is that many attackers exploit the "PayPal refund" function to try to compromise our business revenue. That's why we need to choose a crowdfunding platform to give us more protection.
4. If you are trying to buy a commercial license in this way, you need to be a veteran installer of Genius Vision NVR Commercial Edition. In the past, there were numerous inquiries made about license installation procedures, that turned out to be hacking (e.g. social attack). Therefore we will not respond to any questions regarding license installation.
5. Please read and agree to all "Standard license terms" in the following section.
6. Legally speaking, the commercial license obtained as the rewards of this campaign shall not be construed as a "purchase" of the license. Instead, it is a crowdfunding reward for contributing to Genius Vision. Please be aware that there are slight differences in meaning here.
7. Each contributor who selects to receive licenses as rewards will be provided exactly one license code (called "purchase code" in our terminology) when the funding goal is reached before the deadline. At the time of individual installation, the user will be able to select the actual quantity of license to be installed. The license code serves as the only license validation method. Therefore it is the contributor's responsibility to keep the code secret.
Standard license terms
1. All software licenses, unless otherwise specified, is per-camera-channel permanent license and includes one-year free upgrade.
2. For software license, Genius Vision employees "online license authorization" mechanism. You will receive electronic license code without physical goods. The target computer where you intend to use the software on must be equipped with Internet access at the time of installation. The granted license will be fused into target computer configuration and cannot be migrated to another computer. In the case of computer maintenance, such as OS re-installation, you are responsible to properly backup/restore license information in order for continued use.
3. The effectiveness of the software depends on many factors, including but not limited to: hardware, network, OS versions/patches, other software, and user operations. You have already tested the evaluation version of the software and found the software is suitable for your usage. By purchasing you agree to indemnify Genius Vision from any and all direct and/or indirect damages as a result of using the software that is caused by non-malicious intention. Therefore before you put the "Software" into use, it is your sole responsibility to evaluate and ensure its fitness.
4. Genius Vision excludes the implied warranty of (1)the fitness of a particular purpose (2)merchantability and (3)non-infringement.
5. The "Software" is a copyrighted work and proprietary properties of "Genius Vision Inc." It is a violation of international copyright law to (1)redistribute without proper authorization (2)reverse-engineer the software (3)circumvent license protection mechanism
Sponsorship to Genius Vision, better communication with users, and Telegram group
For those who are still unaware, Genius Vision has been under heavy attack for years. The true nature and origin of the attack are still obscure, but it can be seen as various forms of "social engineering". These forms of social engineering attacks are similar to computer viruses combined with DDoS attacks, but the attacker and the target are not computer nor program. Instead, they are both humans. Particularly, the attackers attempt to scan the (human) weakness of the target systems systematically with an overwhelming number of occurrences. It makes us unable to distinguish between normal and malicious communication requests from users, without having to invest an unreasonable amount of resources to perform unnecessary investigations.
For this reason, we have trouble reaching our real users and achieve quality communication. We tried to create various communication forms and define numerous rules, but every one of them has been countered by the adversaries. We have detected this problem and begin to fight with it since late 2018. ( More detailed information can be found in this article: What is "unknown group" and why is it related to "out of stock" issue? ) One major problem with the attackers is that they actually attack everything, including our online payment system. A classic example of such an attack is like this: a seemingly random user comes from the Internet, buys our license with PayPal, use it for a couple of weeks (some even buy more later), and suddenly claims that our software is "significantly not as described" by filing a PayPal dispute for refund or threatens to initiate a "credit card chargeback". We tried to investigate a few cases at the start and in most cases, we have indeed given them a refund. However, it seems this only encourages them to continue to do so, if not more frequently. According to updated PayPal policies, merely repeating this "refund process" actually causes Genius Vision to lose money. This particular "lose money" problem was not there before PayPal updated its policy. (See news article: PayPal's new refund policy has sellers up in arms, April 7, 2019）In light of this situation, we have no choice to but tighten the rules of our online payment system.
As one can understand, being a technical-oriented software company, we need regular and sufficient income to survive. The attacks described above has attempted not only to hinder normal communication to our users, but also to prevent us from being sufficient. An insufficient company is likely to fall into various debt traps, and therefore become controlled by other entities. We highly suspect this is the final objective behind these attacks. In other words, they are not individual attacker, but a malicious organized group that hides in plain sight, which we call them "the unknown group". Being a popular surveillance software developer, we feel consciously responsible to keep our software high quality and not vulnerable. However, if Genius Vision were to fall into the wrong hands, it will be much harder for us to keep our goals. Under our watch, we are not going to let that happen.
The new way
Now, we want to try something else to solve the problems, as we have been kept doing since. A new crowdfunding campaign has created to sponsor Genius Vision on Fundrazr:
Also, in light of the coming global social-media censorship, we have created a new Telegram group, dedicated for communication with users who has sponsored Genius Vision:
We hope by using these new tools in conjunction, we can solve the two problems together. Namely, to make Genius Vision sufficient and to achieve better communication with users.
Please be noted that the crowdfunding campaign described in this article will not be used to obtain a commercial license. For that particular purpose, we have a different crowdfunding campaign. This is also what can be discussed in our Telegram group.
As this is a new attempt to combat the unknown group, we understand it may take a long time before anything positive happens. For the time being, we will not place a hard deadline on the crowdfunding campaign, nor will we put hard rules on the Telegram group. They will be adjusted as things evolve. Please apply common decency to the language used in the Telegram group (as it will also be moderated).
- What is "unknown group" and why is it related to "out of stock" issue?
- External news article: PayPal's new refund policy has sellers up in arms, April 7, 2019
Translated: en=>ja from Sponsorship to Genius Vision, better communication with users, and Telegram group
このため、私たちは実際のユーザーに及ぼし、質の高いコミュニケーションを実現することに苦労しています。私たちはさまざまな形でコミュニケーションをしよう、多数のルールを定義しようとしたが、これらのすべてが悪意ある相手によって打ち消されました。私たちはこの問題を検知し、2018年後半からそれと戦い始めました（詳細については、この英語記事を参照してください：What is "unknown group" and why is it related to "out of stock" issue?）。実は、それら攻撃者について、大きな問題の1つは、オンライン決済システムまですべてのものを攻撃することです。このような攻撃の典型的な例は次のようなものです：一見ランダムなユーザーがインターネットから来て、PayPalでソフトウェアライセンスを購入し、数週間使用する（さらに購入し続けるする人もいます）と、突然、私たちのソフトウェアが「説明どおりではない商品」と主張して、PayPalに異議申し立てを行って払い戻しを要求し、または「クレジットカードのチャージバック」を開始すると脅迫するなど。私たちは最初にいくつかのケースを調査しようとしたが、ほとんどの場合、実際に払い戻しを行いました。しかし、これは、そうし続けることを彼らに力づけるのようです。更新されたPayPalポリシーによると、この「払い戻しプロセス」を繰り返すだけで、実際にはGenius Visionはお金を失います。この特定の「お金を失う」問題は、PayPalがポリシーを更新する前はありませんでした（この英語ニュース記事を参照してください：PayPal's new refund policy has sellers up in arms、2019年4月7日）。この状況を考慮すると、私たちはオンライン決済システムのルールを厳しくするしかないのです。
ご存知かもしれないが、技術志向のソフトウェア会社である私たちは、生き残るために定期的かつ十分な収入が必要です。上記の攻撃は、ユーザーへの通常の通信を妨げるだけでなく、十分な収入を得ることを阻むことも目的としています。十分な収入を得ない会社は、さまざまな「債務の罠」に陥り、他の存在によってコントロールされることになる可能性があります。これこそ、それらの攻撃の背後にある最終的な目的であると私たちは強く疑っています。言い換えれば、彼らは個々の攻撃者ではなく、目の当たりに隠れている悪意のある組織化されたグループです。私たちがそれを「未知のグループ」（英語：unknown group）と呼ぶ。世界中人気のある監視ソフトウェアの開発者である私たちは、ソフトウェアを高品質に保ち、脆弱性を持たないようにする責任を意識的に感じています。ただし、もしGenius Visionが悪者の手に渡されたとしたら、この目標を維持することははるかに困難になります。だが、私たちは、それを許すつもりは決してありません。
- 英語記事：What is "unknown group" and why is it related to "out of stock" issue?
- ニュース英語記事：PayPal's new refund policy has sellers up in arms, 2019年4月7日
Translated: en=>tw from Sponsorship to Genius Vision, better communication with users, and Telegram group
若您尚未聽聞，讓我們說明一下Genius Vision近年來持續「被攻擊」的問題。關於這些攻擊的真實來源及本質我們尚不清楚，但其顯現出來的是各種形態的「社交工程」（social engineering）。這些社交工程式的攻擊，簡單來說可以解釋成類似電腦病毒以及DDoS（分散式阻斷服務攻擊）那樣，只不過攻擊者及其對象並非電腦或程式，而皆是人類。具體來說，攻擊者會通過大量的嘗試來系統性掃描目標（人性上的）弱點，使我們無法區分來自用戶正常的通信請求及惡意的通信請求，除非我們持續投入大量資源去進行很多原本不必要的調查作業。
因此，我們變得很難接觸到真正的用戶，也漸漸無法實現優質的溝通。我們試圖創建各種溝通形式並定義了許多規則，但這每一步都遭到了對手的反擊。自2018年底以來，我們已經偵測到此問題的嚴重性，並開始與之抗衡（更詳細的信息可以在這篇英文文章中找到：What is "unknown group" and why is it related to "out of stock" issue?）。一個最主要問題是，這些攻擊者事實上會攻擊一切事物，包含我們的線上支付系統。此類攻擊的一個典型範例如下：一個看似來自網路的隨機用戶，使用PayPal購買了我們的軟體授權，使用了幾週（有些甚至後來仍持續購買），然後突然聲稱我們的軟體「明顯不符合產品描述」，並透過PayPal發起商品爭議來要求退款，或者威脅透過信用卡公司提起交易糾紛（Chargeback）。我們一開始有嘗試調查過一些此類案件，在大多數情況下，我們確實也已退款，但是，事實證明這麼做似乎會變相鼓勵他們持續這種行為。根據更新的PayPal政策，僅只需重複此「退款流程」實質上就會讓Genius Vision虧錢。值得一提的是，在PayPal更新其政策之前，並沒有這個「退款導致虧錢」的問題。（請參閱這篇英文的新聞：PayPal's new refund policy has sellers up in arms，2019年4月7日）鑑於這種情況，我們別無選擇，只能緊縮我們的商業授權購買規則。
一般應該可以理解，作為一家以技術導向的軟體公司，我們需要「定期且足夠」的收入才能生存。上述的攻擊不僅試圖阻礙我們與用戶間的正常通信，還試圖阻止我們獲得足夠的收入。一家持續收入不足的公司很可能會陷入各種「債務陷阱」，因而終將落入被其他實體控制的命運。我們高度懷疑這就是這些攻擊背後的最終目的。換句話說，他們並非個別的攻擊者，而是一個隱藏在無形中的一種「帶有惡意的組織化勢力」，我們稱他們為「未知集團」（英文：unknown group）。作為全球高度受歡迎的監視軟體的開發團隊，我們自覺應該負責任地讓軟體保持高品質且而不易受攻擊。但是，如果Genius Vision落入惡人之手，那麼對我們而言，實現此目標將變得更加困難。我們決不會讓這種事情發生的。
- 英文文章：What is "unknown group" and why is it related to "out of stock" issue?
- 外部英文新聞：PayPal's new refund policy has sellers up in arms, 2019年4月7日
Genius Vision 스폰서십, 사용자와의 더 나은 커뮤니케이션 및 Telegram 그룹
Translated: en=>ko from Sponsorship to Genius Vision, better communication with users, and Telegram group
아직도 모르는 분들을 위해 설명하겠습니다. Genius Vision은 수년간 심한 공격을 받아 왔습니다. 공격의 본질과 기원은 아직 모호하지만 다양한 형태의 "사회 공학"으로 볼 수 있습니다. 이러한 형태의 사회 공학 공격은 DDoS 공격과 결합 된 컴퓨터 바이러스와 유사하며 공격자와 대상 만 컴퓨터나 프로그램이 아니라 인간입니다. 특히 공격자는 압도적인 발생 횟수로 표적 (인간의) 약점을 체계적으로 스캔하려고 시도합니다. 여분의 조사를 수행하기 위해 무리한 자원을 투자하지 않다면 사용자의 정상적인 통신 요청과 악의적인 통신 요청을 구분할 수 없게됩니다.
이러한 이유로 우리는 실제 사용자에게 양질의 커뮤니케이션을 달성하기는 어려움을 겪고 합니다. 다양한 커뮤니케이션 형태를 만들고 수많은 규칙을 정의하려고했지만 모두 상대방의 반격을 통해 상쇄했습니다. 우리는 이 문제를 감지해 2018 년 말부터 해결하기 시작했습니다(더 자세한 정보는 이 영어 기사에서 찾을 수 있습니다: What is "unknown group" and why is it related to "out of stock" issue? ). 한 가지 주요 문제는 그 공격자들이 온라인 결제 시스템까지 모든 것을 실제로 공격한다는 것입니다. 이러한 공격의 전형적인 예는 다음과 같습니다. 임의로 보이는 사용자가 인터넷에서 왔고 PayPal로 소프트웨어 라이선스를 구입하고 몇 주 동안 사용하는데 (일부는 나중에 더 계속 구입) 갑자기 우리 소프트웨어가 "설명 된 상품과 크게 다르다"고 주장하고 환불을 위해 PayPal 분쟁을 제기하거나 "신용 카드 지불 거절"을 시작하겠다고 위협합니다. 우리는 처음에 몇 가지 사례를 조사하려고 노력했으며 대부분의 경우 실제로 환불로 처리했습니다. 그러나 이것은 그들이 계속 그렇게하도록 조장하는 것 같습니다. 업데이트 된 PayPal 정책에 따르면 이"환불 절차"를 반복하는 것만으로도 실제로 Genius Vision의 손실이 발생합니다. 이 특정 "손실"문제는 PayPal이 정책을 업데이트하기 전에는 없었습니다 (영어 뉴스 기사 참조: PayPal's new refund policy has sellers up in arms, 2019년 4월 7일). 이러한 상황을 고려해 우리는 온라인 결제 시스템의 규칙을 강화할 수밖에 없습니다.
누구나 이해할 수 있듯이, 기술지향적인 소프트웨어 회사이기 때문에 우리는 생존하기 위해 정기적이고 충분한 수입이 필요합니다. 위에서 설명한 공격은 사용자와의 정상적인 커뮤니케이션을 방해할뿐만 아니라 그들은 또한 우리 수입을 충분하지 못하게 하도록 시도했습니다. 충분한 소득을 얻지 않는 회사는 다양한 '부채의덫'에 빠지기 때문에 다른 기관에 의해 통제된 것같습니다. 우리는 이것 이야말로 그 공격의 최종목표라고 매우 의심합니다. 즉, 이들은 개별 공격자가 아니라 "알 수없는 그룹" 이라고(영어로 'unknown group') 부르는 눈에 잘 띄는 곳에 숨어있는 악의적인 조직화된 그룹입니다. 인기있는 감시 소프트웨어 개발자인 우리는 소프트웨어를 취약하지 않고 고품질로 유지할 책임이 있다고 의식합니다. 그러나 Genius Vision이 잘못된 손에 넘어 가면 우리 목표를 지키기가 훨씬 더 어려워질 것입니다. 하지만 우리는 이것을 허락 할 생각은 결코 없습니다.
이제 우리는 그 문제를 해결하기 위해 다른 것을 시도하고 싶습니다. 그래서 Fundrazr에서 Genius Vision을 스폰서하기 위해 새로운 크라우드 펀딩 캠페인이 설치되었습니다:
또한 다가오는 글로벌 소셜 미디어 검열에 비추어 Genius Vision을 스폰서한 사용자와의 커뮤니케이션을 위한 새로운 Telegram 그룹을 만들었습니다:
이러한 새로운 도구를 함께 사용하면 두 문제를 함께 해결할 수 있기를 바랍니다. 즉, Genius Vision을 충분하게 만들고 사용자와의 더 나은 커뮤니케이션을 달성하는 것입니다.
이 기사에 설명 된 크라우드 펀딩 캠페인은 상업용 소프트웨어 라이선스를 획득하는 데 적용되지 않는 점에 유의하십시오. 이 특정목적을 위해 또 다른 크라우드 펀딩 캠페인이 있습니다. 이것은 또한 Telegram 그룹에서 논의 할 수있는 것입니다.
이것은 "알 수없는 그룹"과 싸우기 위한 새로운 시도이기 때문에 긍정적인 일이 일어나기까지 오랜 시간이 걸릴 수 있음을 우리는 이해합니다. 당분간 우리는 크라우드 펀딩 캠페인에 굳는 기한을 두지 않을 것이며 Telegram 그룹에 엄격한 규칙을 적용하지 않을 것입니다. 사물이 진화함에 따라 조정될 것입니다. Telegram 그룹에서 사용되는 언어에 공통 예의를 적용하십시오 (관리될 예정이므로).
- 영어 기사: What is "unknown group" and why is it related to "out of stock" issue?
- 외부 영어 기사: PayPal's new refund policy has sellers up in arms, 2019년 4월 7일
We are not able to activate your free license just yet.
You reached this page because we have not been able to determine your legality of using Community Edition software. Specific terms can be checked here.
Genius Vision NVR Community Edition free license used to be very open and unrestrictive. However, some users have found ways to evade paying Genius Vision proper license fees while maintaining stable usage of our software both in commercial and non-commercial scenarios.
This condition has worsened significantly lately and has seriously impacted our income. As a remedy, we have developed technology based on artificial intelligence and big data to analyze the potential users who fit these criteria and deny their usage of Genius Vision trial or free software.
You could receive this error because any one of the following reasons:
1. You personally have been using our software too many times without paying.
2. You are related to an organization in which too many people have been using our software without paying.
3. You live in a vicinity (or country) where too many people have been using our software too many times without paying.
4. You tried to use VPN, virtual machines, or other methods to evade IP-geolocation and related license validity detection mechanisms.
How to fix it?
To get your area unlocked for a free license, the only way is to join our sponsorship program and utilize the Telegram group to interact with Genius Vision. See if we can come to some kind of arrangement.
Read more about the sponsorship program in the following article: