Example System / Genius Vision Rapid Answerer
What are the definitions in the "Status" of each license installation records in License Manager?
In the License Manager, each row represents an installation of some license code. There is a column of "Status". This article explains the definitions of each value.
Below explains license status:
- "OK": This online license works correctly.
- "NEW": This is a newly installed license.
- "BOUND": This is an offline (committed) license which works correctly.
- "UNKNOWN": This license is currently working (and is previously known working). But due to some factors (such as lacking Internet connection or exceeding maximum concurrent license), it might soon be invalidated.
- "FAIL": This license is invalidated, mostly likely due to license check failure, or license revoked at server-side.
- "INVALID": This license is invalidated, mostly likely due to computer system change.
- "SUSPEND": This license is suspended by user. Can be reinstated.
- “RESUME”: User has requested to reinstate this license. But licensing server has not granted yet.
Copyright (C) by Genius Vision Inc., 2011-, all rights reserved. 前瞻視野股份有限公司 版權所有