Example System / Genius Vision Rapid Answerer
Why the CPU utilization is very high when using S-Motion? How to improve?
The NVR compares the current frame and previous frame, and count changed pixels thus continuous consuming CPU. There are some actions help reduce the loading:
- Utilize Distributed Video Analytics feature of Genius Vision NVR intelligent video, and allocate a dedicated client computer to perform intelligent detection task.
- Integrate camera’s built-in motion detection by following methods:
- Implement Generic Camera Driver to adapt camera’s built-in motion detection. Please refer to the following article: Generic Camera Driver Manual
- Suggest the manufacturer to implement ONVIF motion detection. Please refer to the following article: How to implement MotionAlarm (motion detection) event (ET01)
- Suggest the manufacturer to apply for ONVIF verification service at the following link: ONVIF verification service
Copyright (C) by Genius Vision Inc., 2011-, all rights reserved. 前瞻視野股份有限公司 版權所有