What distinguishes Genius Vision VMS from other vendors?
Our all-in-one VMS is tightly integrated, high performance, small footprint, and easy-to-use. By "All-In-One", we meant our software integrated following large feature sets into one package:
- NVR: Network Video Recorder. Records and search video for large amount of storage throughput.
- CMS: Central Management System. Manages multiple servers in multi-layer fashion. Process alarm & events. Manages devices in eMAP.
- IVS: Intelligent Video System. Analyzes video content in real-time. High accuracy. Multiple applications including double-tripwire detection, electronics fence, missing object, foreign object, motion detection, and tamper detection.
- 360° Panorama: Records panorama video and see multiple angles in playback. Executes Pan-Tilt-Zoom operation in playback video.
All these subsystems are included in a single integrated package, and all operations can be done in remote client, even in the window of Internet Explorer with uncompromised feature-set.
Starting from Dec. 2014, we established an initiative called Community Platform, which intend to improve global IP camera compatibility by information sharing. Now, we have 379 camera brands and more than 7,900 camera models were listed, with the participation of the 2,400 subscribers. This effectively makes Genius Vision NVR the software of best IP video compatibility.
Does the software connects to DVR or analog cameras?
It is possible to support analog camera and IP camera at the same time through Hybrid Option.
What cameras do you support?
We support major brands of IP cameras. Detailed supporting matrix please refer to our Camera Supporting Matrix.
Starting from Auguest 2013, we offer free ONVIF verification programs for IP camera manufacturers to help vendors and users toward IP video standard development and unification.
A list of ONVIF verified cameras can be looked-up here.
I have a product technical question, help!
We have organized a list of technical FAQ for users to look up.
Do you have special feature X?
Through the years of experience dealing with real world IP video management problems, we have developed tons of features (see Feature Demo Video). Even those features which are very speical, including:
- Maximum 512x playback with SmartSearch
- MPEG-4 & H.264 frame-by-frame backward playback
- Remotely control matrix display stations and multiple monitors. Views up to 256 channels per monitor at the same time.
- Synchronized playback up to 25 channels.
- Intelligent video analytics, including counting cars or tamper detection.
- Motion activity amount display on timebar.
- Identical local and remote interface, which can fit in Internet Explorer browser.
- Remote eMAP editing with arbitrary camera icon angle and real-time status reflection.
- Multiple-channel aggregrated snapshot in alarm notification Email.
- Support 3GPP streaming natively in NVR.
- Unlimited multi-layered CMS.
- Record each channel in separate folder.
- And so on…
Even with such strong feature set, we are still developing newer features. If there is a feature X that we don’t currently have, we will add to our roadmap in fast response on customer’s need. The schedule of a feature development includes following factors:
- Is a feature generic to most customers or it’s designed for a specific case?
- Is there a confirmed purchase order waiting this feature?
- Is the testing equipment ready?
What's the primary benefit of choosing Genius Vision products?
In short, two major points:
- Partnership and Interest Protection
We understand that a successful security business involves partnership network. There is no single company or technology that can face real-world problems alone. This must be achieved by team work and product integration. This also means that the interest of every party in the network must be well-protected. We have comprehensive Partner Recruitment Program to ensure this. By signing up the program, you will be eligible to get a partner incubation budget that offers software license at significantly lower cost inside our partnership network under conditions that ensure interest protection for all parties.
For sufficient quantity of orders, we also provide exclusive regional resale rights and significantly discounted pricing.
For more information about the program please contact us.
- Solid Engineering Background and Direct Communication
We are a solid and experienced engineering team. When you talk to us, you will most likely be talking directly to our R&D team, rather than a mere sales contact window. We are prepared to work with you to deal with any software problems you might encounter when you are in the front-line facing end-users.
Who is "Genius Vision Digital Inc." and what is the relationship between you two companys?
There is no relationship.
"Genius Vision Digital Inc." appears to be another company located in Taipei. We ("Genius Vision Inc.") are NOT affiliated and WILL NOT be affiliating with "Genius Vision Digital Inc." in ANYWAY. These are two different and distinct companys that have no relationship at all.
We have delivered an official request to the responsible persons of "Genius Vision Digital Inc." that, as a matter of fact, do not indicate or imply any relationship between the two companys. As a serious matter to us, we have assigned our lawyers to investigate if there are any illegal misconduct involved.
According to the public records from business administration department of the Taiwan government:
- "Genius Vision" is a business entity whose registration is approved by 2007/4/4
- "Genius Vision Digital" is a business entity whose registration is approved by 2007/4/27.
*NOTE: Since the two company is different, please direct any inquiry regarding their products to them. We don't know about their products.