License purchase manual handling fee
Except for automatic PayPal processing, if any manual labor is required during the transaction, a US$100 handling fee will be required. The service provided with such handling fee includes:
- Generating a custom formatted invoice and deliver electronically. If any additional fee (such as value-added tax) is required during this process, the cost must be added to the overall amount.
- Transfer funds through the SWIFT-based banking system. (The amount requires the Genius Vision to receive the full amount of the remittance. Therefore please cover both local and overseas bank charges from buyer's side.)
Each transaction, for both manual and automatic, will generate exactly one license code. If you need multiple license code, you need to create multiple transactions. Single order equals single transaction.
NOTE: Manual purchase does not apply to Lite Edition. Lite Edition is only available for automatic PayPal processing.
The non-exhaustive examples that are not included with such handling fee are:
- Delivering paper document internationally. In this case, an additional delivery cost must be included.
- Additional certification process required by local government. In this case, additional handling fee must be included.
- Generating 20 license code sets in a single order. In this case, the order must split in two, therefore requiring charging the US$100 handling fee twice.
- This $100 handling fee can be discounted, only when single order pre-tax amount exceeds US$5,000
- For continuous purchase, handling fee can be discounted only when accumulated purchase within recent 120 days exceeds pre-tax amount US$15,000, and order counts less than or equal to 10 times.