I can't find my camera model on the Community Platform, what should I do?
Community Platform is a public space where visitors get optimal interoperability between cameras and the recording software. Besides the preset RTSP, HTTP, ONVIF streaming protocols, the unique Generic Camera Driver allows professionals to use the CGI command templates to integrate the desired camera advanced functions, such as PTZ, motion, alarm, digital input event, relay output control, almost literally applies for all camera models.
In the case that a particular model of camera you are looking for is not yet listed in Community Platform,
- Request the camera manufacturer or its distributor to add camera models and camera settings to Community Platform by following the instruction How to add camera models into Community Platform
- Provide the contact information of the supplier as well as your profile by filling out the inquiry form thus allowing Genius Vision personnel to initiate a contact
- Urge your supplier to contact us for “ONVIF verification service”
- Does your software support XXX camera? How can I get the video stream?
- Why can't you support individual users about IP camera compatibility issues?