Example System / Genius Vision Technical FAQ
How do I know if S-Motion is working properly?
- S-Motion engine has NO knowledge of object (vehicles, people...).
- S-Motion engine has NO background learning. It simply compares current frame and previous frame, and count changed pixels.
- Parameter “Threshold” determines how a single pixel is considered “changed”. Object Size (ObjSz) determines how many changed pixels are required to trigger motion event.
- Aspect ratio of Object Size (ObjSz) has NO effect on motion detection. Only total pixel count is used.
- Either client or server detection must be enabled for S-Motion to work. See also:
- How to activate the video analytics?
- The software reports "VIDEO ANALYTICS INACTIVE" and motion detection stopped
Green overlay indicates that motion is detected but total pixel count is too small to trigger motion event.
Purple overlay indicates that motion event is triggered and video will be recorded.
Copyright (C) by Genius Vision Inc., 2011-, all rights reserved. 前瞻視野股份有限公司 版權所有