What is TrialTooManyTimesPleaseBuy error and how do I fix it?
The error occurs when you try to activate a demo license, and following dialog box pops up.
What is a "TrialTooManyTimesPleaseBuy" error?
Genius Vision NVR software trial license used to be very open and unrestrictive. Combined with the original unlimited free Community Edition, some users have found ways to evade paying Genius Vision license fee while maintaining stable usage of our software.
This condition has worsened significantly lately and has seriously impacted our revenue stream. As a remedy, we have developed technology based on artificial intelligence and big data to analyze the potential users who fit these criteria and deny their usage of Genius Vision trial or free software, so Genius Vision can be properly paid.
According to our experience, there might be a couple of reasons that you receiving this error:
1. You personally have been trying our software too many times without paying.
2. You work in an organization where too many people have been trying our software without paying.
3. You live in a vicinity where too many people have been trying our software too many times without paying.
3. Some yet-to-be-determined properties of you cause our AI to classify you as one of these users.
How to fix it?
Currently, there is no "free" way to fix it, as this is a measure designed to defend Genius Vision's revenue stream. We hope you can choose to pay Genius Vision in one of the following ways:
- Commercial license: Purchase commercial license through http://geniusvision.net/how-to-buy.html. The online purchase system is very convenient, you will get license code immediately after purchase. The PayPal system also allows charging for any types of credit cards. This video will show you exactly how to purchase the license: https://youtu.be/dgwwzQjeLmU
- Non-commercial license: Please consider becoming one of our patrons and enjoy the full functions provided by our Community Edition software. (Directions can be found here).
I am not one of those users, can I use the software freely?
We're very sorry, but once the AI has classified you as one of these users, there is pretty much nothing we can do manually.
In our experience, most users will try everything to evade payment, so there really is no telling which fact is true. Thus, the fastest way of resolving the situation is to choose between two payment methods described above.