Example System / Genius Vision Technical FAQ
I can’t connect Mobile APP to the NVR. Help!
Please check following steps:
- The default control port of NVR is 3557, not 8086 (8086 is web port). For remote connection to work, port 3557 is required. You should also check your firewall settings about this.
- Check your user name and passwords.
- If you are using CmE, then you need configure the Mobile APP properly, because CmE and commercial edition does not connect to each other. You need to tell the APP which edition you want to connect. (please see below Please choose correct Edition)
- If you want to connect via Internet (cable or mobile network), you need to configure your router for it. Advanced network knowledge is required.
- If you still can’t get it connected, please check our technical support process. Screenshots of settings on both mobile device and PC are especially important for mobile APP issues. Please be advised that we might not reply all support requests to non-direct-paid users.
Please choose correct Edition (or it won't connect)
Copyright (C) by Genius Vision Inc., 2011-, all rights reserved. 前瞻視野股份有限公司 版權所有