Example System / Genius Vision Technical FAQ
Can I purchase license several times and add license as needed or later?
Yes, you can. There is, however, various Editions (how to tell) have their respectively notes, as follows:
- For Commercial Edition (or Enterprise Edition): Yes.
- For Lite Edition, please be informed there is a single PC 64-ch limit. While Commercial Edition or Enterprise Edition does not have this limit, there are still potential system performance bottleneck issues that need to be considered carefully.
- You cannot add Standard License (which is for Lite Edition) to Commercial Edition or Enterprise Edition. Similarly, you cannot add Professional/Intelligent/Panoramic License to Lite Edition.
- For Community Edition, please check this article: How to extend NVR Community Edition function through Patreon platform?
- For Subscription Edition, license can always be added later. Please note online licensing and subscription license cannot be mixed.
Please also note:
- If you add license to a running system, it can exceed the system performance capacity, therefore causing unwanted result. Please read the FAQ: System integration is a specialized expertise.
- Support request over systems that have operation history over a year is subject to paid consultant service. If you add license to such server, you might not qualify for free tech support. See Notice to System Integrators.
- Can I mix Professional license and Intelligent license on the same PC?
- Can a multi-channel license code to be installed on different PCs?
- What are the differences among Commercial Edition, Community Edition, and Lite Edition?
- Using Online License Authorization
- What edition of Genius Vision NVR am I using?
- How to tell if I’m using Community Edition or Commercial Edition?
- Introduction to Software Subscription Licensing
Copyright (C) by Genius Vision Inc., 2011-, all rights reserved. 前瞻視野股份有限公司 版權所有