How to get in touch with Genius Vision personnel contact?
There are a variety of methods that you get in touch with Genius Vision personnel. However, recently the contact methods to Genius Vision personnel has been abused severely. As a result, it might not be easy for our personnel to give a response to your inquiry. Here we provide some guidelines about frequently encountered types of inquiry and how to better format your question to get a response from our personnel:
- License-related problem: We found majority inquiries about license problem are related to attempts to circumvent Genius Vision license control mechanism (in other words, hacking). Therefore we might not be able to respond. This is detailed in this article.
- IP camera related questions: Please check this article.
- Feasibility inquiry: "feasibility inquiry" is defined as questions like "Can you confirm your software will do XXX or YYY?". Due to the reason explain in this article, we are not able to respond to this kind of inquiries. As described in the article, this type of inquiries need to be answered by field system integrators, and not by software developers.
- Troubleshooting: Please check this article.
- General product technical inquiry: Please use the forum by checking this article.
- Business discussion: In general, we are not able to discuss business with someone who has never purchased any license, hasn't been purchasing a significant amount of license, or hasn't been purchasing for a very long time. Please take this point into your consideration, it's very important to us. If would help if you proactively bring up the topic about the accumulated sales you have contributed to Genius Vision within one year, before we start to discuss any "potential" business.
- Discussion of unclear objective: Every discussion takes manpower, so it would be pointless to discuss a topic without knowing the aim or objective you have in your mind. In other words, each discussion is part of a commercial process. It would help if you describe very clearly what is that you want to achieve and how is it commercially relevant to Genius Vision. We will not engage in otherwise aimless discussion.