My hardware is broken (or I changed my system) and the license code is committed to the hardware so I lost them with the hardware. Can you resend me license?
Note: This article is regarding to online licensing. Please check the new NVR Software Subscription, a more versatile and cost-effective alternative to online licensing.
According to our licensing policy, license are fused & locked to a specific system (OS+hardware). If the system is broken (or you changed the system for one reason or another), then the license dies with the original system and you will need a new set of license. In some limited cases, such as when OS fails and requires reinstall, users can apply license backup and restore, but in which cases users are required to use the original copy of OS (with original OS activation key) on the original computer hardware.
If you wrongfully chose a poor hardware and encountered such problem, within the first 3 months of purchase, we will generally grant you a second chance to retry by issuing a new set of license code, but you will only be given one such chance in lifetime. If you are qualified for such license reissue, please fill out the license reissue form.
Another option is you need to pay License Replenish Fees to reactivate license.
P.S. This point is well-informed at the time of purchase.
- What are the terms & conditions using Genius Vision software?
- License Replenish Fees
- Why can't you provide a tool to let me move or transfer license from broken hardware to another good one by myself?
- Introduction to Software Subscription Licensing
- How to activate NVR Software Subscription?
- Genius Vision Software Subscription: How to sign up and begin trial?