Does your software support XXX camera? How can I get the video stream?
To answer this question, please visit Community Platform, which intends to improve global IP camera compatibility by information sharing. Find and connect with the listed models on Community Platform, please check demo video here.
Or try the following:
1. Try to connect by using RTSP protocol.
2. Alternatively, connect via ONVIF with our latest version, more advanced functions/settings can be found on the ONVIF camera matrix. If you can’t not find the models you are using, you may urge your supplier to contact us for “ONVIF verification service”
If you still cannot get it work, DO NOT request technical support from Genius Vision. Instead, please have the camera manufacturer's technical department to contact Genius Vision, as explained here.
- Why can't you support individual users about IP camera compatibility issues?
- What should I do when the video staggers, disconnects, or becomes unstable?
- I see a camera VendorX/ModelY is listed as “supported camera” on your official website. Can you guarantee the compatibility?
- Can you confirm that your software is compatible with camera VendorX/ModelY?
- Can you add support to camera VendorX/ModelY?
- Can you add support to FunctionZ to camera VendorX/ModelY?
- I can’t use PTZ on VendorX/ModelY camera. Help!
- I can’t use FunctionZ on VendorX/ModelY camera. Help!